Health & Safety
Even during these unprecedented times, our mission remains the same: To bring great entertainment to great audiences and to be a warm and welcoming gathering place for the community.
We would like to share with you what additional steps we are taking to keep our guests and our team members safe.
What you can expect from us:
- Healthy team members: We will be doing daily temperature checks of our entire staff and have a strict ‘stay home’ policy for members who are feeling ill in any way.
- Disinfecting high touch areas including doorknobs, countertops, bathrooms, handles, railings etc. every 2 hours.
- All staff members wearing gloves and a mask over nose and mouth.
- All tables and seating areas will be properly distanced away from one another by at least 6 feet (There will not be a dance floor under these restrictions). We have replaced our large community style table seating with smaller tables to accommodate your reservation of 2, 4 or 6 people and operating at approximately 20% of our regular seating capacity.
- Disinfecting tables and chairs between customers and single use tablecloths at each table
- Hand sanitizer provided throughout venue
- Condiments provided individually at customer request.
- Providing a live stream of concerts for those who are not able to join us in person.
- Markers will be provided on floor to show 6ft distancing and which directions to move through lobby and auditorium.
- We respectfully ask that you do not move tables and chairs during this time so we may maintain pre-measured safe social distancing requirements.
- We will follow all other health and safety requirements of the El Paso County Health Department.
What we ask of you:
- Guests are required to wear a mask while they are not seated in their section (by the executive order D 2020 138 of the state of Colorado). You may remove your mask when you are seated in your section.
- Stay home if feeling ill: Do not come to Stargazers if you are feeling ill in any way and instead, watch a livestream from your home. If you had already purchased tickets, we will save your credit and apply it to a future show.
- Give fellow guests their space: Maintain a distance of 6 feet away from other parties including outside, in lobby, hallways, auditorium, and restrooms.
- Contactless check-in: Purchase tickets in advance online and show the barcode at the door on your phone/paper ticket for our staff to scan - or give your full name to be looked up on the list.
Please email us at StargazersTheatre@gmail.com with any questions and we’ll be happy to talk with you!
Thank you for all your support. We could not do this without you!